We’re looking for talented coaches
Agility in Mind is a digital delivery transformation company. We exist to help our clients shift their culture and outpace their competitors.
We’re looking for agile coaches who want to help a wide variety of organisations transition from traditional project lifecycles to digital and agile product lifecycles.
We believe that the best coaches have been there and done that, got the t-shirt and have plenty of stories to share. Our coaches enjoy working as part of a team, with the freedom to make decisions in the best interests of our clients. In return, we expect our coaches to epitomise the values we prescribe: commitment, courage, focus, openness and respect. Practical experience is crucial. Teamwork is key.
Coaching with Agility in Mind
At Agility in Mind we believe in helping organisations, teams and individuals improve their delivery of long term value – using agile principles and practices as an enabler for change. It’s not about getting agile right and being dogmatic about a particular agile framework.
The majority of our coaching engagements follow a simple model:
- Discovery – finding out what the clients issues are and formulating a plan.
- High impact training – ensuring everyone understands the basics and has a common vocabulary.
- Coaching delivery – using a combination tools such as, workshops, coaching, leading by example, and mentoring, we help teams but their skills into practice.
Ultimately, we’re aiming to take the client on a journey and at the end of that journey they’re self-sufficient and they can continue to drive improvements and adoption without dependence on a long term agile coach.
There is no such thing as a typical week at Agility in Mind. One day you might find yourself delivering a BBD training course for a start-up, the next a Story Mapping workshop for a blue chip organisation. One thing is certain, there’s plenty of variety. We have a healthy internal culture of sharing lessons learnt and new ideas through our quarterly company days and monthly coaches’ meet-ups.
What makes you an Agility in Mind Coach
- You have developed and delivered training and understand how people learn.
- You’re just as confident talking story points with the development teams as talking about time to value with senior management.
- You look to continuously improve your expertise, knowledge and skills.
- Receiving feedback is just as important to you as giving it.