Consulting with Agility in Mind
At Agility in Mind we believe in helping organisations, teams and individuals improve their delivery of long term value – using agile principles and practices as an enabler for change.
The majority of our coaching engagements follow a simple model:
- Discovery – finding out what the clients issues are and formulating a roadmap.
- High impact training – ensuring everyone understands the basics and has a common vocabulary.
- Coaching delivery – using a combination of tools, such as workshops, coaching, leading by example, and mentoring, we help teams put their skills into practice.
Ultimately, we’re aiming to take the client on a journey to become self-sufficient so they can continue to drive improvements and adoption without dependence on a long term agile coach.
There is no such thing as a typical week at Agility in Mind. One day you might find yourself delivering a product workshop for a start-up, the next leading a workshop for a blue chip organisation. One thing is certain, there’s plenty of variety. We have a healthy internal culture of sharing lessons learnt and new ideas through our quarterly team days and regular meet-ups.
What makes you an Agility in Mind Product Consultant?
Agility in mind help a diverse range of organisations to make more of their product delivery capabilities. There is very little we do that isn’t directly connected to the practices of agile product management, and often this is the area that we have the biggest impact. We are particularly looking for the following skills and experience:
- You have developed and delivered high impact product management workshops and understand how to help improve product management.
- You’re just as confident talking with the development teams as you are with talking to senior management.
- You have fulfilled several product owner or product manager roles, and helped other to do so as well.
- You have a broad repertoire of effective techniques and can select those most appropriate to meet client goals.
- You look to continuously improve your expertise, knowledge and skills.
To apply, fill out the form below using our guidance notes to help:
- 300 words that tells us what attracts you to join the team and what you have to offer.
- A link to your professional profile, on LinkedIn or similar.