SAFe® Consultants with Agility in Mind
At Agility in Mind we believe in helping organisations, teams and individuals improve their delivery of long term value – using agile principles and practices as an enabler for change.
The majority of our coaching engagements follow a simple model:
- Discovery – finding out what the clients issues are and formulating a roadmap.
- High impact training – ensuring everyone understands the basics and has a common vocabulary.
- Coaching delivery – using a combination of tools, such as workshops, coaching, leading by example, and mentoring, we help teams put their skills into practice.
Ultimately, we’re aiming to take the client on a journey to become self-sufficient so they can continue to drive improvements and adoption without dependence on a long term agile coach.
There is no such thing as a typical week at Agility in Mind but one thing is certain, there’s plenty of variety. We have a healthy internal culture of sharing lessons learnt and new ideas through our quarterly team days and regular meet-ups.
What makes you an Agility in Mind SAFe® Consultant?
- You are already a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) with at least 2 years experience.
- You have developed and delivered training and understand how people learn.
- You’re just as confident talking backlogs with the development teams as talking about time to value with senior management.
- You look to continuously improve your expertise, knowledge and skills.
- Receiving feedback is just as important to you as giving it.
To apply, fill out the form below using our guidance notes to help:
- 300 words that tells us what attracts you to join the team and what you have to offer.
- A link to your professional profile, on LinkedIn or similar.