This course is designed to leave delegates more confident in five key areas:
- The intention behind agile ways of working.
- Managing the flow of requirements from vision to reality.
- Organising requirements with user stories and backlogs.
- Roles and interactions.
- Putting agile ways of working into action.
We deliver live online courses via Webex. They are designed to allow remote or offshore teams to be trained simultaneously, often dispersed geographically or co-located but dispersed over a large campus.
Benefits of Online Training include:
- Convenient – courses are delivered anytime, anywhere.
- Cost-effective – eliminates travel and accommodation costs.
- Team collaboration – dispersed teams can interact with one another in a group environment, discussing real world organisational examples and challenges.
All study materials are delivered digitally after the course.
Your Introduction to Agile Trainer – Duncan Evans
Duncan draws on many years of practical experience as an agile project manager and scrum master. He has a proven track record for delivering high quality products, using these skills to help others build better products as a consultant, coach and trainer.
Read more of Duncan’s reflective insights into agile coaching and training.
If you have any specific questions about the content of the course please send Duncan an email.
Need help with your booking?
If you have any questions about this course, Michelle is here to help.
Please call me on: +44 (0)330 043 0143, email me or fill out the contact form.