Throughout history, great ideas have emerged when seemingly unrelated concepts are combined. What role can leaders play in fostering this effect in their teams?
- Explore the effect of idea combination as a source of innovation with a live demonstration
- Learn how leaders can take positive steps to create the right conditions for people to collaborate
- Take a look at the agile mindset that has been used for decades, and how this can support the establishment of a creative environment
Exploring Further After Today
- Bernard Sadow combines the suitcase with the wheel, after struggling through airports – adapted from:
Black Box Thinking: The Surprising Truth About Success – Matthew Syed
- Combining ideas exercise – A short version of an innovation exercise we deliver as part of the training course:
Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced
- Agile Mindset – explore the agile principles further with our extensive collection of short summaries of agile ideas:
- Leadership – We help ambitious organisations align their leadership practices to deliver with an agile mindset
Explore our approach to agile leadership
Scan the QR code for contact details
Duncan is an experienced and qualified Scaled Agile and Professional Scrum Trainer (PST), accredited by both organisations. He has a proven track record for delivering high quality products, using these skills to help others build better products as a consultant, coach and trainer. While working as a project manager his focus was to ensure relevant, valuable products were developed by facilitating decision making at regular intervals.
Duncan’s current focus is the product management of learning and development for agility.im. As learning needs evolve in digital product organisations, there is a need to respond to shifting demand through innovation and customer focus.
Agile Leadership Training
Client Success Stories
How to Grow Playbook
Liberating Structures Workshop
Inclusive Growth Playbook