16th November 2016
Hatton Garden Training Centre More details
Behaviour Driven Development: Helping business and technology professionals to collaborate in delivering the best possible products.
This course is designed to leave delegates more confident in five key areas:
- Defining the problem: Why it’s difficult to specify what software should be.
- BDD scenarios: Specifying acceptance criteria with examples of behaviour.
- Where BDD scenarios fit in with full-cycle product development.
- Gherkin: how clear and concise scenarios can drive automated regression tests.
- BDD in context: what this tool means for your organisation.
If you have any questions Michelle is here to help:
Tel: +44 (0)330 043 0143