Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2 framework overview
Agility in Mind is an approved supplier on the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2 framework for both Digital Outcomes and Digital Specialists.
All public sector organisations can use the Digital Marketplace to find people and technology for digital projects.
As part of the application process, Agility in Mind was required to fulfil all of the requirements of the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2 framework agreement.
Agility in Mind is legally required to meet a set of minimum standards by being on the framework. Only those suppliers who can meet these minimum standards in the supplier declaration are considered and awarded a place on a framework. As a Digital Outcomes and Specialists supplier we confirm we:
- agree to the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2 framework terms and conditions
- will take full responsibility for the work we do
- haven’t broken any laws in the last 5 years
and confirm we will work according to:
- Civil Service values
- the government’s digital-by-default service standard
- the government technology code of practice
Guidance: pre-tender market engagement
If you’re planning to buy services for digital projects, it is always best to discuss your requirements before you start the buying process. This is sometimes called early market engagement or ‘pre-tender market engagement’ (PTME). If you choose to do early market engagement, you must do it before you publish your requirements on the Digital Marketplace.
Agility in Mind will help you:
- understand your requirements better
- write clearer requirements to publish to suppliers
- understand how much the work could cost
- understand how long the work could take
- write a better business case for spending controls or internal approval
- Buying services through the Government Digital Marketplace Framework is faster and cheaper than entering into individual procurement contracts.
- Saves money for the taxpayer by continuing to drive costs out, efficiency in and expose departments to the type of private sector innovation they should be investing in
- Provides access for innovative suppliers and continue to support and encourage growth in the SME marketplace
- Match demand to supply with minimal friction for all parties and so save time
- Reduce the risk of successful legal challenge by being compliant by default