The Scaled Agile Framework®, or SAFe®, is a set of workflows and patterns to help enterprises scale lean and agile practices. It is one of a growing number of frameworks that seek to address the problem of coordinating the activities of multiple teams when using lean and agile delivery methods.
Upcoming FAQs LIVE events
Free interactive learning
13th January 2021
FAQs LIVE Special: How can you make processes and tools support individuals and interactions? In partnership with Targetprocess
20th January 2021
What are the roles in SAFe?
26th January 2021
What are the requirements in SAFe?
Visit our FAQs LIVE page for our full schedule of free webinars!
SAFe integrates proven practices and competencies from Lean, Agile and DevOps to improve employee engagement and productivity, time to market and quality. This helps the business continuously, and more effectively, deliver value on a regular and predictable schedule.
At a glance:
- SAFe is a framework of proven, integrated principles and practices from Lean and Agile
- The knowledge base is freely available at scaledagileframework.com
- It is implemented by enterprises world wide
- It is a framework that can be configured for your enterprise and your industry
- Sign up for free training with our FAQs LIVE
- Download our useful factsheets on all things agile
- What are the roles in SAFe
- How to Start Implementing SAFe FAQ