The Scaled Agile Framework®, or SAFe®, is a set of workflows and patterns to help enterprises scale lean and agile practices. It is one of a growing number of frameworks that seek to address the problem of coordinating the activities of multiple teams when using lean and agile delivery methods.
Upcoming FAQs LIVE events
Free interactive learning
30th September 2020
Who attends what event in Scrum?
7th October 2020
What is the difference between incremental and iterative delivery?
Visit our FAQs LIVE page for our full schedule
SAFe integrates proven practices and competencies from Lean, Agile and DevOps to improve employee engagement and productivity, time to market and quality. This helps the business continuously, and more effectively, deliver value on a regular and predictable schedule.
At a glance:
- SAFe is a framework of proven, integrated principles and practices from Lean and Agile
- The knowledge base is freely available at scaledagileframework.com
- It is implemented by enterprises world wide
- It is a framework that can be configured for your enterprise and your industry
- Sign up for free training with our FAQs LIVE
- Download our useful factsheets on all things agile
- What are the roles in SAFe
- How to Start Implementing SAFe FAQ