Ed has provided strategic consultancy as an agile coach for change programmes with the following organisations:
- RS Components, Travel Counsellors and iWantGreatCare – working with senior teams to drive organisational change
- Retail Me Not, inc. – agile coach, consultancy and leadership for change in Product Delivery as interim VP Product.
- Reed Elsevier – supporting adoption of Lean and agile working to improve product delivery across the group.
- More Th<n – enabling the adoption of agile methods in the eDelivery team including assessment, training and coaching.
- Frazer-Nash – review of current methods of working and recommendations for change.
- Global Radio, RS Components, BBC & Financial Times – transitioning large programmes of work to agile.
- BBC Academy – development and delivery of Lean and agile training courses.
- IFDS, Palringo, AutoData – helping business leaders develop organisations that can flourish in a disruptive marketplace.
Ed has the following certifications: PSMI, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Coach (CSC), MIRO.
Ed is the co-author of Brilliant Agile Project Management. If you need a solid understanding of how Agile Project Management works so your projects can fully benefit from using this innovative and powerful approach, this book is essential reading.
Brilliant Agile Project Management does more than just talk you through the techniques and processes – focussing on real-life use of Agile in business environments, it provides practical advice and techniques on how to implement and work with Agile, so you always know exactly what to do and say to make your project a success.
Chapter 3 investigates ‘Getting ready: preparing to be agile’
Agile Coach Testimonials
I can vouch that Ed is as good as it gets when it comes to Agile training in the UK. Worked with him and he instilled confidence in Kanban in the entire room in 1 day.
Agility Coach, Barclays
I’ve worked with Ed at both the BBC and Global on a couple of agile transformation initiatives. Over the last two years in particular, he has been an extension to the team, really helping the development teams and the business teams to really understand how to build better products. The Agility in Mind group are great people to work with, they are permanently etched into my “go-to” book for future projects.
Global Digital Director – Products & Strategy at Merlin Entertainments plc
I hired Ed to give an Agile Product Owner biased course to educate our PO’s on the concepts, expectations and responsibilities of PO’s within an agile team. Most of the attendees were new to agile and Ed walked them through the concepts and ideas in an easy to follow and totally interactive manner. At the end of the course the attendees were buzzing and eager to get cracking on implementing some of the key concepts. I totally recommend Ed and ‘Agility in Mind’.
Delivery Manager at Yodel (Yodel Delivery Network Ltd)
Ed worked as a Scrum Coach and Scrum Master with me as part of the revitalising of Scrum at ASOS. I found him to be a key driver in driving improvements within the Scrum community and always had a different way of viewing things that moved us forward. He worked well with the teams as well as improving how myself and other management could work with the teams, was an extremely personable guy and i would not hesitate to bring him back in again.
Programme Manager, Continuous Improvement at ASOS.com
White papers templates
- 6 top tips for creating better leadership teams
- Outcome based agile coaching
- Product delivery style impacts your customers
- Why business leaders need to embrace agility