We look at the data that JIRA records to produce a series of metrics, more powerful that the standard JIRA reports. These metrics can reveal patterns of behaviour that are stopping the team from performing as well as they could be. Agility in Mind can use the metrics to complete a review and identify areas for further investigation.
How it works
- Provide us access to the JIRA Sprint Summary report, either on site or remotely. There needs to be a minimum of four completed sprints of data available to us for each team we are to review.
- We perform our data analysis and identify areas for further investigation. We would then hold a series of interviews and discussions to get the background to the data patterns.
- We will propose ways forward to address the issues and improve the performance of the teams concerned. This may include recommendation for training or for coaching support.
- Provide deeper analysis in specific areas.
- Each report is designed to highlight if an aspect of scrum is working well.
- Expert analysis so that you can see ‘the wood for the trees’.
- Action plan on how to improve.