The course is based around the creation of a product that everyone can easily understand. The attendees are guided through the various stages of the release lifecycle, from creating a vision and setting value drivers to planning and reporting. Content delivered by consultants with real-world experience of implementation means that everyone attending the course remains engaged for the whole session.
- Vision & value drivers
- Generating a backlog
- Sizing and prioritising
- Calculating return on investment
- Theming, MMFs and MVPs
- Risk assessment
- Setting meaningful goals
Teams and individuals achieve clear outcomes:
- Clear understanding of release planning
- What to do and when
- How to rationalise large backlogs into meaningful chunks
- The importance of understanding value drivers
- Why having a clear, well communicated, shared vision is important
- How to use reports to have helpful conversations with senior managers
Private team training
The Agility in Mind Approach
We are a friendly team of practitioners and we like to provide a personal level of support, before, during and after the class:
- Pre-course reading designed to expose questions so that they can be explored in class.
- Contact details allowing delegates to ask questions to the trainer before and after the class.
- Access to a comprehensive set of guidance after the course so that delegates apply what has been learnt.
- Digital course effectiveness surveys with results sent out to delegates and sponsors straight after the class.