The course is based around the creation of a product that everyone can easily understand. The attendees are guided through the various stages of the release lifecycle, from creating a vision and setting value drivers to planning and reporting. Content delivered by consultants with real-world experience of implementation means that everyone attending the course remains engaged for the whole session.
- Vision & value drivers
- Generating a backlog
- Sizing and prioritising
- Calculating return on investment
- Theming, MMFs and MVPs
- Risk assessment
- Setting meaningful goals
Teams and individuals achieve clear outcomes:
- Clear understanding of release planning
- What to do and when
- How to rationalise large backlogs into meaningful chunks
- The importance of understanding value drivers
- Why having a clear, well communicated, shared vision is important
- How to use reports to have helpful conversations with senior managers
There are no prerequisites for this class
We are a friendly team of practitioners and we like to provide a personal level of support, before, during and after the class:
- Pre-course reading designed to expose questions so that they can be explored in class.
- Contact details allowing delegates to ask questions to the trainer before and after the class.
- Access to a comprehensive set of guidance after the course so that delegates apply what has been learnt.
- Digital course effectiveness surveys with results sent out to delegates and sponsors straight after the class.
Duration: 1 day
Course Level: Beginner
- Access to Agility in Mind Academy
- Pre-course reading
- Post course reading
- Trainers contact information
Agility in Mind is a great training experience for me. I am very thankful for all the support provided during the course and all the useful information for my successful exam preparation and passing the exam. The constant support, open communication, site useful content, structured trainings are definitely great ingredients for …
The Live Virtual Classroom was easy to use and has a lot of fun functionality to make the course interesting and interactive for participants
The trainer delivered a 2-day-long Professional Scrum Product Owner course as a live virtual class to me and a group of colleagues and he did an absolutely amazing job. The course was full of great, eye-opening thoughts that put a lot of things in perspective and a lot of great practices that are actually useful in our day-to-da…
We had a lot of open discussions and had great, interactive group activities. The trainer not only managed to deliver in a virtual environment but actually took it to the next level, like using a graphic tablet to underline or circle in key phrases on a slide live. Seems like a small thing, but it actually gives a lot of value
Everything was good, she has organized everything and the session was consist of good materials, slides and team working tools which kept us focused on the session. Her communication is excellent and had a good presentation and good delivery. I learnt alot and enjoyed this traninng, Thank you!
it is my first online class, but the tool like Mural is very helpful for team discussion, very effective as online class
Well paced and good timings. Good, clear delivery from the trainer with a good use of tools and slides available. Core content covered well and good linkage with our organisation/field of work