Business Agility Training Course Overview
Business Agility training course is a 1-day course which demystifies what it means to be agile, showing how the principles can be turned into simple, practical tools supported by a culture of responsiveness and flexibility. This course is ideal for supporting a business agility transformation in any organisation.
Agile methods are not new. Business Agility training is aimed people from any part of a business or organisation, explains how agile principles have been applied by successful organisations for many years. At the core is the premise that the environment in which we operate is ever changing and the pace of change is ever increasing. Those organisations who respond to change in their environment will be the ones who continue to exist and succeed in the future. It may be an unfair notion that the dinosaurs died out because they failed to respond to change, but it is certainly true of many failed companies over the centuries.
This business agility training course is active and allows students to apply the agile principles they need to adopt in their business environment. Attendees work together as a team, using a simulated real-life scenario to illustrate what it is like to deliver products or services of the right quality in a timely way to their customer.
As the individuals form a team they begin to see the power of inspecting their current practices and looking for ways to improve, identifying what better means and how to measure it. By the end of the course, the group of people become one team with a common view of what needs to change in their environment and a set of tasks to achieve it.
- Business agility principles and practices
- History and evolution of the practices including the Agile Manifesto
- From single product to mass manufacture
- Applying the principles to the real world
- Vision, mission and outcomes – making it work
- Teams, people and roles
- Tools to support business agility
- Breaking big tasks into smaller ones
- The commercial case for agile
- Putting it into action
Outcomes for Business Agility Training
At the end of the business agility training course, students will:
- Have an understanding of why successful businesses use agile principles and practices
- Know the skills that individuals and teams need to achieve business agility
- Understand the importance of clear outcomes and a well communicated vision for success
- Understand the role that tools can have in aiding informed decisions, transparency and building trust
- Have clear actions to put in to place to build business agility
For a private, on-site Business Agility training course for your team, please get in touch now!