Why Choose Us
Agility in Mind is a great training experience for me. I am very thankful for all the support provided during the course and all the useful information for my successful exam preparation and passing the exam. The constant support, open communication, site useful content, structured trainings are definitely great ingredients for …
The Live Virtual Classroom was easy to use and has a lot of fun functionality to make the course interesting and interactive for participants
The trainer delivered a 2-day-long Professional Scrum Product Owner course as a live virtual class to me and a group of colleagues and he did an absolutely amazing job. The course was full of great, eye-opening thoughts that put a lot of things in perspective and a lot of great practices that are actually useful in our day-to-da…
We had a lot of open discussions and had great, interactive group activities. The trainer not only managed to deliver in a virtual environment but actually took it to the next level, like using a graphic tablet to underline or circle in key phrases on a slide live. Seems like a small thing, but it actually gives a lot of value
Everything was good, she has organized everything and the session was consist of good materials, slides and team working tools which kept us focused on the session. Her communication is excellent and had a good presentation and good delivery. I learnt alot and enjoyed this traninng, Thank you!
it is my first online class, but the tool like Mural is very helpful for team discussion, very effective as online class
Well paced and good timings. Good, clear delivery from the trainer with a good use of tools and slides available. Core content covered well and good linkage with our organisation/field of work
We have nothing coming up right now. Please check back later!
At the heart of the course is a simulation in a sales environment, which provides the opportunity to identify many of the obstacles people and teams face in organisations and ways to address them.
Content delivered by consultants with real-world experience of implementation means that everyone attending the course remains engaged for the whole session.
- Kanban in action
- Kanban, Lean and Agile principles
- Process modelling
- Metrics and reporting
- Exit Criteria
- Making improvements
- Tools to make things visible
- Making the transition to Kanban
- Continuous improvement
Outcomes of Sales Kanban
Teams and individuals achieve clear outcomes:
- Ownership of current and future sales process
- Understanding what to measure and how
- Identified opportunities to eliminate waste
- Confidence in continuous improvement
- Tools to make things visible
We can offer Sales Kanban as a private Live Virtual Classroom for distributed teams. For more information on what we can do for you and your organisation, please enquire.
Private team training
The Agility in Mind Approach
We are a friendly team of practitioners and we like to provide a personal level of support, before, during and after the class:
- Pre-course reading designed to expose questions so that they can be explored in class.
- Contact details allowing delegates to ask questions to the trainer before and after the class.
- Access to a comprehensive set of guidance after the course so that delegates apply what has been learnt.
- Digital course effectiveness surveys with results sent out to delegates and sponsors straight after the class.